General terms and conditions of A1-Billards.de / owner Anton Pendl for the under
(1) For a sales contract with a1-billards.de / owner Anton Pendl the following general terms and conditions apply exclusively in their version valid at the time of the order. A1-Billards.de / Owner Anton Pendl does not recognize deviating terms and conditions of the customer, unless their validity is expressly agreed upon in writing. This also applies to any waiver of the written form requirement.
(2) The contract language is German. This also applies if the website is used in an offered translation.
2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of an article in our internet store A1-Billards.de does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part. It is only a non-binding request to the customer to order a corresponding article via the internet store. Also the reference to a special "availability" does not change this. The "availability" merely expresses that the article would in principle be available for immediate delivery. By ordering the desired goods, the customer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(2) The ordering process via A1-Billards runs according to the following order:
a) Select the desired goods and confirm by clicking the button "ADD TO BASKET".
b) electronic confirmation by the store that the goods have been placed in the shopping cart
c) confirm by clicking the button "TO CASH
d) Display the contents of the shopping cart and click on the button "NEXT STEP" - a field for special comments is opened for the customer. You can write into it here.
e) the specification of the payment option, whereby the customer can choose between prepayment, cash on delivery and payment on delivery and can leave the page by clicking on the button "NEXT STEP".
f) the summary of the order with all necessary information about the ordered items, the purchase prices and shipping costs as well as the orderer's details. The order can be completed by clicking the "Buy" button after declaring your agreement to the inclusion of the deposited general terms and conditions and after declaring that you have taken note of the cancellation policy.
Before the binding sending of the order, the customer can return to the website where your details are recorded and input errors are corrected or the order process is cancelled by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details.
(3) The orders via our internet store are stored with their text and the login details. An automatic confirmation is sent to the customer immediately by mail. The customer can save and print out these details himself. He can also view them at any time via an inquiry to us and request them again. The AGB can be called up by each user of the website at any time under http://www.A1-Billards.de.
(4) With the automatically generated e-mail ("confirmation of receipt") sent immediately after the order, we have not yet accepted the orderer's offer. The e-mail is for information purposes only. We are entitled, but not obliged, to accept this offer within three working days, beginning with the dispatch of the order by the customer. In individual cases, and especially when selling a yacht, we can also make offers for an on-site inspection after receipt of the order. Due to the cooperation with partners, we are able to fall back on showrooms and workshops at home and abroad.
With the acceptance comes a purchase contract between A1 Billards, Anton Pendl, telephone: 0871 13562943
E-Mail: email@example.com and the customer. Acceptance of the offer is either expressly by electronic communication (e-mail) or with the delivery of the goods.
3 Prices and shipping costs
(1) All prices in the online catalog are inclusive of the statutory value added tax applicable at the time of delivery of the ordered goods.
(2) The dispatch is carried out by us. In individual cases - especially for the delivery of billiard tables - it is possible that we use qualified logistics partners. We charge the actual shipping costs. These are shown in the order process exactly before the legally binding purchase. If desired, a different shipping method can be agreed upon in writing in advance.
(3) If the customer makes use of a right of revocation, he has to bear the regular costs of the return shipment.
4 Revocation instruction and revocation form
Consumers are entitled to a legal right of revocation if the purchase contract is concluded exclusively via means of remote communication. The revocation instruction necessary for this is to be taken separately to the knowledge and deposited here. The right of revocation in connection with an order via Shop A1-Billards does not grant any further rights beyond the legal minimum provisions. In particular, commercial resellers are not entitled to the legal right of revocation. The right of revocation does not arise in such cases where the website shows the product, but the parties to the contract conclude a contract only after an inspection of the goods, which places the customer in the position he would have been in if he had contacted a standing retailer from the beginning.
5 Terms of payment
(1) Payment can be made either in advance by advance bank transfer, by invoice, by direct debit, by credit card, American Express, Visa- or Mastercard or Paypal or by cash on delivery.
(2) We reserve the right to exclude individual payment methods. If you choose the payment method prepayment, we will give you the bank details in the order confirmation. The invoice amount is to be transferred to our account within 7 days.
(3) We reserve the right to conduct a credit check.
6 Delivery and transfer of risk
(1) The delivery is made by us to the delivery address indicated by the customer. The goods must be inspected for transport damage immediately after receipt by the customer or his representative. Ascertained transport damages must be reported immediately in writing.
The customer shall have packaging damage confirmed in writing by the transport company upon acceptance of the goods.
(2) Should a delivery fail for reasons which A1-Billards, owner Anton Pendl, is not responsible for, and should a new delivery become necessary, then these costs can - as far as they are connected with it - be imposed on the customer.
7 Retention of title
The delivered goods remain our property until full payment of all claims.
8 Liability for material defects
(1) The legal liability for defects is valid; A1-Billards.de, owner Anton Pendl is here first entitled to supplementary performance and/or removal of defects.
(2) As far as the customer is entitled to the back completion of the contract, he has to send the commodity back to A1-Billards.de, owner Anton Pendl. We are entitled to offer the customer to pick up the goods instead of returning them. In such a case, the customer will be contacted separately to confirm an appointment or suggest an alternative date.
A1-Billards.de, owner Anton Pendl as well as their legal representatives or vicarious agents, are not liable for damages caused by slight negligence, with the exception of liability for injuries of life, body and health. A liability of A1-Billards.de, owner Anton Pendl, remains independent of a fault, in case of fraudulent concealment of a defect, from the assumption of a guarantee or a procurement risk and according to the product liability law.
A1-Billards.de, owner Anton Pendl is entitled to collect, store and process the personal data of the buyer, which are necessary in the context of the business relation, and to pass them on to third parties, as far as this is necessary for the execution of the order.
11 Final provisions
(1) German law applies to all contracts concluded via this website - regardless of delivery abroad. The UN - purchase right is excluded.
(2) If individual contractual provisions are or become invalid, this shall not invalidate the validity of the remaining provisions. The contractual relationship shall then be interpreted with reference to the German Civil Code (BGB) in such a way that it is fair to the contracting parties.
Munich, on 31.03.2020